Friday, October 3, 2008

New Neighborhood!

I just have to say how I love that there are so many young families with lots of little boys that are Jace's age. Two of Jace's new friends are....Tate who turns 2 in October and Jack who turns 2 in November. We have spent some time outside trying to soak up the good weather and some time inside. The kids play really well together and of course fight over toys, but it is fun. We have done alot of playdates with these two and Jace will walk around our house and say "Tate?" and "Jack?"....and I always remind him that they are at their houses. Today we went to a little community park that is close by and the boys had a blast. Unfortunately, I seem to never have my camera when it would be a great photo opp...but maybe in the future we can get a cute pic of these three.

By the way....WE HAVE GRASS, FINALLY!

No comments: