Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In response to my meltdown :)

Well....I really thank everyone for their comments and support. I was gently reminded by my mother in law that we have to do things for ourselves. She was so right I was so caught up in the puddle of day to day things, that I had forgot to do the things I enjoy. Since then, I did make a visit to the library, read 3 books, started a 4th, bought some fabric to sew with, went and had my hair done (one of my favorite things) and made plans to go home and see grandma and grandpa pigeon. (A little background on the pigeon name...my dad races pigeons and Jace associates both my parents with this name, of course grandma just goes along with it. On the other hand, Brett's parents are grandma and grandpa pudge...because of their yellow lab) Again, I am okay and really appreciate everyone's prayers and support and love. I am fresh and ready to face the world again!

No comments: