Sunday, August 31, 2008

My lil laundry helper...I hope it lasts forever!

Jace loves to help with the laundry. He really is a GREAT helper. I put the basket by the dryer and he will pull all the clothes out for me. He will also pull the wet clothes from the washer and place them in the dryer. He helps clean out the lint filter, but doesn't quite have that one down all by himself, just yet! He is in the phase of "pleasing". He knows it makes me happy and it puts the biggest smile on his face to do it. Besides it saves my back from having to bend over. Not that I am old or lazy, just like to let him help :)

Just a side note...for those I haven't shared with. We went to our new ward last week...3 nurseries with 20-25 kids each, 2 elders quorums, and 2 sunday schools. This week sacrament was packed. Our bishop told us we had 440 members there today out of 648.....can any one say crowded, like, so crowded we overflowed to the relief society room. I think we are expecting a split here real soon.

3 comments:

Joy Salmon said...

how cute! you guys have done such an amazing job raising your son... you have taught hiim so well! keep up the great work and I am sure it will all pay off!

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Jace, you are so awesome. Mommy & Daddy are so lucky to have you to lighten their load! Love you guys - thanks for sharing - We miss you!