Monday, August 31, 2009

3 weeks old!


Here is our beautiful little girl. She has started to see more with her eyes and if I had to guess, they will probably be blue like her momma's! She has also been a little more fussy/colic. We started her on her acid reflux med and that seems to help a little. She still hasn't wanted to take the binky, so I pace our halls and floors quite a bit, but mostly in the afternoon and evenings. She is a wonderful night sleeper, just gets up 2-3 times to eat, but goes right back to sleep. It is amazing how you forget how much work a newborn can be....but we love her anyway! We are enjoying having her around. Each day she wraps her daddy a little tighter around her finger...his little princess! Jace is quite protective of his little sister...so cute!
Funny Jace says the other day after he tooted - "That was my tractor honking"! He seriously comes up with the cutest things to say sometimes. He is such a fun kid and keeps life so entertaining :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yeah, I've been wanting another puppy {hahahahaha} and I have to remind myself just how much I have forgotten how much work puppies are. I'm assuming that's how babies are. Good job getting a good sleeper, I can only hope to be that lucky someday!

Nicole Mecham said...

Jack was colicy for a while and I know how frustrating it can be. It will soon be a thing of the past...since they grow up so fast! I laughed out loud when I read what Jace said when he tooted. So cute! I love little toddlers and the funny things they say.

Mandi Roth said...

She is so sweet looking. I love it. Too bad about the binky, I hope she will take it soon for you. She is beautiful!