Monday, August 24, 2009

2 weeks old!


I can't believe it was 2 weeks ago that I gave birth to Mckelle! What a wonderful experience it has been. She is a little more alert to what is around her, she officially has a belly button, she still won't take a binky (we are working on it...I don't prefer to be a binky), and she will occasionally hold her head up for a significant amount of time. Nights haven't been too bad, but I am certainly ready for a stable schedule. Jace is a wonderful big brother...he is already smitten just like his Dad. We love our new addition!

4 comments:

Erica said...

She has changed already so much! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks either.

Mandi Roth said...

So cute!! I'm glad you are all adjusting well!

Peggy said...

What a cute picture. She is so adorable...I can't wait to hold and see her again.

Judee said...

She is definitely an Eggett, why too cute for her own britches :) Way cute outfit