Saturday, August 8, 2009

A week of fun, eventhough we have been waiting impatiently!











These are Jaces's "angry eyes"...just a phase I hope. He puts them on and then says "Do you see my angry eyes? Because I am angry!" Too cute!

I am so glad that I have had the past week to spend with my Mom-in-law. I am pretty lucky in the fact that I have no qualms with my MIL! She came up last sunday in hopes that this sweet little girl would make her debut...but we all know she is just waiting until she is ready. But in the meantime, we have gone and done lots of fun things with Jace to pass the time. We have walked the Logan River Walk, visited Willow Zoo, played in the park, let Jace swim in his little pool, gone to the Cache County Fair, played in the mall soft play, and the list goes on. We have tried not to let a moment pass without having some kind of fun. Luckily, my MIL will be able to stay through Tuesday and hopefully see the birth. We are keeping our fingers crossed that I won't be "on call" for labor and delivery on Monday...this only happens if they are filled to the brim! Hope you enjoyed the pics...sorry they were in no particular order...I am pregnant...give me a break!

No comments: