Monday, August 3, 2009

Nothing yet...aka...still waiting!

Had my membranes stripped this morning and he said he stretched me to a 3cm dilation and that he still thinks it is highly probable that it would work. I am still wondering. Really haven't had any contractions all day, until we went and walked 2 miles, and since then they have been stronger and a little more frequent, but nothing consistent enough to go to the hopsital. We just have to keep hoping...at least until monday...and then it is induction time! Wish us luck...we are hoping for tonight or tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for the update! I was debating whether or not to call you today and see how it went. Wow I can't believe it! It's like already here and she's coming! Crazy! Good luck with everything and let me know if I can do anything for you.....like watch Jace or what not. I'm thinking of you and I hope it all goes well :)

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Sending you good birthing vibes and that things pick up soon!

Stephanie said...

Hopefully she will decide to come soon! That is so exciting for you! Good luck with all that. I'm sure we will get pictures.