Monday, September 7, 2009

4 weeks and a little personality

Every week Mckelle starts to have a bit more personality, as you can tell from the pictures below. Brett says she is just like me (Lucky for him)! She continues to be so cute (yes, I am partial) and we are getting a handle on the colic/acid reflux. I think I have got it down with the timing of her medication and the natural remedy "gripe water". We took our first road trip down to Salt Lake to visit my grandma (GG) and she did so well.



I thought my two kids were cute...but definitely hams!

Jace pretending he had red bug eyes...he never ceases to make us smile and laugh!

4 comments:

Erica said...

She looks like a different baby each week you post new pictures. I love getting to see new pictures each week though!

Mandi Roth said...

Your kids are cute!!! She is changing every week. Love the posts and pictures. So sorry about the colic. That's got to be hard.

Peggy said...

I love these two - how life is so interesting with their different personalities! Watch out!!!

Nicole Mecham said...

I love that first picture of Mckelle...already posing for pictures. Jace is so cute with the bug eyes. You have to love everything these little kids say!