Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ALL DONE MOVING!

So we are in our new place! YEAH!! No more boxes for at least another year, when our lives could change again. My Mom came up and watched Jace while we moved and then unpacked boxes. It was such a help! I think it made the change a ton easier on Jace. Thanks MOM!!! There are tons of students and little families living in this area...it should be really fun! Air conditioning is wonderful, there are lots of tractors for Jace to watch, and we have the biggest sandbox right now...our front and backyard (the sod isn't laid yet)....what more is there to say now that we have internet...everything is perfect about our new place! Other changes that have been happening....Brett started school and this will be a busy year for him! Thank goodness he has a wonderful wife right beside him! (heheh...just a little plug on me). I changed my working day from Thursdays to Mondays to help accommodate with babysitting. I have also been considering picking up one more day every other week. That is the greatest thing about being a dental hygienist...I can pretty much choose when I work and how much. The weather is starting to feel like fall...totally NOT ready for that yet! The summer just began...okay like 3 months ago. I hope that updates everyone...and I will soon post pics of the new house!

No comments: