Thursday, August 28, 2008


Jace's recent fascination has been with tractors and buses! Today was Brett's first long day at school...like 8:30 - 6. I started thinking what should I do with Jace today.....so after thinking for a minute, I came up with the idea of going to play with Ethan and Hunter...but, we would ride the bus to their house. So, Jace and I packed up our stuff and met the bus just around the corner from our house. Then when we arrived at the transit center, we walked like 3 blocks, and arrived at our friends house, The Denisons. Ethan, Hunter and Jace played for a little while and then we made PBH (peanut butter and honey) sandwiches. It was quite the adventure for the two of us today. Jace was so tuckered out from all the excitement that he fell asleep on the ride home from the transit center. But in the words of Jace....it was "fun"! I am so thankful that our CVTD is a fare free system and that both us and the Denisons live close to bus stops!

3 comments:

Joy Salmon said...

yeah!!! you have internet again! I was totally bummed when you weren't able to get on and post or facebook! welcome back!

Unknown said...

Oh it brings back such fantastic memories to see the Cache Valley Busses! I rode those things every day! I am excited for you guys that you are all done moving! Air conditioning is a wonder isn't it! It looks like you are doing well. Can't wait until you post pictures of the new place!

Brooke S said...

I miss you guys! And the Denison's too!