Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Fun!

I just thought I would post an update of our summer happenings. We have been going for lots of bike rides, many trips to the park, lots of popsicles, holiday fun with the fireworks and parades, picnics, and anything to keep us busy. We are just trying to stay cool...since we don't have AC. We appreciate it when it is in the 88-92 range...anything above that we just feel like we are roasting. We still haven't heard back on the housing...yes...I wonder myself it it will ever come through. I also am still waiting on my Nevada license, but should have it by the end of the week! I am making a trip to see my family this coming week...Jace and I are so excited for the water parks that Henderson has. And, we are excited to see the family. SHHHH....we are hoping baby Huffington comes while we are there...I am sure Judee won't mind. I just can't be more thankful for the fun and exciting time we are having right now. I am always thinking that I need to cherish these moments, because if I don't...they just pass by. Life couldn't be any better.

1 comment:

Joy Salmon said...

man we can't wait to see you and that cute boy of yours! love ya!