Sunday, December 4, 2011

Outdoor Ice Skating in a Winter Wonderland

I haven't been ice skating since I was in my teenage years (I think anyways because, I actually can't remember the last time I went).  But the Gallivan Center in downtown Salt Lake has outdoor skating and it was seriously so ROMANTIC and MAGICAL!
 It was snowing just slightly and freezing cold, but it was just all around fun.  But even more FUN, since we made it a double date with our best friends...Shauna and Sam!
I had to put this one in here of Shauna and me because we were meant to be kindred friends!  We have been through the rough times and the best of times.  Logan was super fun and Stansbury has been...well, just an adventure!  She has definitely been an angel in my life and I am so thankful for that!
(tear tear as I write this...but enough of that...let's move on) 
And one more of my HONEY!  And yes, I call him that because his relationship with me is so sweet and yummy!  I love this guy so much!  We have been through some things that really have been hard and have only tried to tear us apart, but all in all, it has only strengthened our bond with one another.  I love him to ETERNITY and beyond!  Thanks for being so wonderful, Brett Eggett.  I LOVE you!
(tear tear...again...I know! I am so mushy right now...but really I am just THANKFUL)

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Such a fun night! It really was magical and romantic ;) Thanks for your sweet words Jamee. You know I feel the same way about you! We just love you guys to pieces. Oh and I'll have to steal that pic of you and me :)

Stacie said...

Really cute pictures! So fun and I am so glad you guys got to go out on a date!

Brigit said...

What a great date night!!! I'll have to remember that one when I'm not prego. You guys are a darling couple. You must introduce me to your husband soon. You guys are so cute!

Kim said...

could you two be any cuter?!? what a fun date night!

Riva said...

those are really neat pictures!!

Shay said...

now I really want to go ice skating. I love ice skating. You two look so happy in these pictures. OK WE ARE GETTING TOGETHER NEXT WEEK OR THE NEXT for Christmas break!!!