Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Packing Snow!

The other day we got a little bit of snow and it was just enough to make a snowman!  Mckelle was too cold, because we had already shoveled for awhile, and so she went inside, while Jace and I made a cute, funny looking snowman!  I enjoy the winters much more when it actually snows! I LOVE shoveling and playing with my kids in the snow...SO....please snow some more!

And I had to add the one of Mckelle hugging Jace, because just recently she has become more loving with all of us.  I know that sounds weird, but really she is such a strong willed spirit, that if she doesn't want to do something, she won't.  But really there is a tender side to her, too and we are trying our hardest to cultivate that in her!


3 comments:

Stacie said...

Great snowman! It took us like an hour to build one 1/3 that size! And I don't think you're comment sounds weird about Mckelle...I totally understand!

Kim said...

How fun. That is a good looking snowman! Mckelle is so darling!

Shauna said...

I love that picture of Jace and Mckelle! She looks so darling. Awesome snowman too! We haven't done that yet. We need more snow!