Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give THANKS

Just a list of the things I am thankful for...in no particular order!

My wonderful, handy, hardworking, handsome hubby!
My 2 beautiful and smart kids!
Having both my parents and Brett's brother, wife, and kids living within less than a mile!
Brett having a good job and time off to go see the family we don't get to see very often!
My in-laws that don't really seem like in-laws!
The beautiful walks I get to take when it isn't so cold!
My love for Christ and desire to be more like him!
Friends who listen and share and also make time for me!
The game Ticket to Ride (it probably is an addiction...guess everybody has to have at least one addiction)!
A grocery store that isn't 10 minutes away!
For the progress we are making on the big no no word that starts with the letter "T"...enough said!
My dishwasher, washer, and dryer...they work just as hard as I do...all the time!
The power of music!

I am sure I have missed a few, but those are the ones that have been on my mind lately.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Loved your list. I think we all do have an addiction, and it's a good one i think. ;) if there is such a thing. That's great you have so much family so close. i have lots on my mind that i am grateful for. :)