Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The rest of October...a little of everything!

Making Halloween SUGAR COOKIES

Jace's Preschool Halloween program...ADORABLE!!!
Jace with Miss Becky...who he says is the BEST teacher ever!  We love her! 
 Brett was able to make it!
 Grandma came too!
This is Brylee and Mckelle hanging out while Jace and Tate performed.

I have a little video of it...which is so cute...but because my camera is new...I still don't know exactly what I am doing.  So just look forward to future videos and know that he was super cute in his program.

One last fall hike...on the road that the Jeep slid off of.  It was so gorgeous up there!

and of course...THE TRUNK OR TREAT!
 The kids waiting so patiently for it to begin
 She was frightened by someones costume...imagine that my little Mac frightened...who'd a thought!
It was fun for the whole family to dress up.

The weather was perfect last night.  And today we woke up to snow...nothing that stuck, but much colder and wetter weather.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Your costumes were great! Brett as the social worker cracks me up. You are so good.....making cookies and all that. What a good mom! Your hike looked gorgeous....I love Mckelle's huge smile in that one.

Stacie said...

Loved the costumes! I thought it was a pretty great night, especially the nice weather.

Mandi Roth said...

CUTE costumes. You are pretty creative there. How fun! Looks cold though. :)