Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Soccer 2011

We put Jace in a U5 soccer league this year and Brett has been his coach.  He has come a long way in the 8 week season.  At the beginning he was making goals for the wrong team and would still bust out with airplane or Buzz Lightyear moves.  But now he can stop the ball, turn it around, and make goals for his team.  He is also more focused and more aggressive at getting the ball.  He LOVES soccer and he LOVES having Brett as his coach.  It is great bonding time for them.  And of course, Brett does a great job!  He has always worked really well with kids...that is why he does what he does for a living.  Enjoy the MANY pics from the season!


And of course, Mckelle and I were there every game cheering him and Brett on!
And during most practices, Mckelle couldn't help but be out there helping and learning herself.

3 comments:

Le said...

I love little kids and soccer! It is adorable.
I did a double take at your halloween pictures because Dan used to work at Cintas. It made me smile.

Shay said...

Way to go Jace! K I love that pic of McKelle her freckles are Adorable!!

Shauna said...

Hey haven't been on here for a while and loved the pics you took of the pumpkin walk! I was glad we went with you guys. Soccer season looked awesome! I really need to get Tate in that this spring. Jace looks like one awesome soccer star! Fun!