Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Walk 2011

Every year the Benson Grist Mill puts on a Pumpkin Walk and this year we were lucky enough to go with our friends, the Wollenziens.
 Our Pirate and Spiderman...aka...Tate and Jace
 Our Woody twins...aka...Brylee and Mckelle
 The 4 of them waiting for the candy cannon to go off.

HAY FUN!

And of course, I will throw in a pic of our great husbands who go on these crazy adventures with us. 
Brett with Sam behind him to the right.
It is SO fun to go with such great friends!

1 comment:

Nicole Mecham said...

Haha! I love your Crest costume! I didn't dress up this year and Jack made me feel like the lame mom that I was. Next year for sure! You guys look like you are enjoying every minute of Fall! We sure miss you guys ... we just got new neighbors in your old place here and they have no kids :(