Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It is official!

So, most of you know the story of my parents, but they finally received their mission call.....


They will be serving in the (I hope I get this right) Fort Worth Texas office mission!

The realization that they are going really hit today...and even more so when they told us that they report on February 15th....not even a month away.

I have really mixed emotions. I am so glad they are going and doing the Lord's work, but I sure will miss them! Ultimately, I know they will be blessed as will their whole family! Congrats to them :)

2 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Congrats!! That's so awesome. It would be hard but so great to have the extra blessing that will come from it. They will do great!

Nicole Mecham said...

I must have looked over this when looking at your blog last. That's awesome they got their mission call and now they are already gone! Wow! That seemed really fast. What a blessing for them to be able to serve a mission. They will do great!