Sunday, September 20, 2009

A little late, but her 5 week pic!


I know tomorrow she will be 6 weeks old, but I thought I would post this cute pic anyway!
As for Jace news....He is totally potty trained! In fact, he uses a step stool to climb up to the potty and to the sink to wash his hands. Really all he needs me or Brett for is to wipe his bum (he has tried doing it himself...just a mess) and to pull his pants up. We still put him in a diaper at night, but he still wakes up dry...AMAZING...I know! He is growing up way to fast.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

She looks so cute in that pic! I'm amazed and a little bit jealous that Jace is potty-trained. Tate is not even close and I know it's my lack of consistency. Sorry I just kind of left you in R.S. today. I went to change Brylee's diaper and then she was being so squirmy I just didn't go back in. But I should have and I felt bad about it all day. Thanks again for Sat. night! It was fun to get together :)

Joy Salmon said...

Ohhh that is super awesome Jamee! Tell Jace that I am soooo proud of hime for being such a big boy and a big helper for mommy. as for Mckelle- SOOO cute! It make me want a girl :)

W.M. said...

oh she is too precious. give her loves.

Erica said...

Jamee- I don't have your email. I thought I would have as well but I don't. Do you still have mine? If so email it to me.

Mandi Roth said...

She is soo cute and growing so fast! So glad you have Jace Potty trained. that is awesome.