Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Animal Days!

The friends we went with...Sam, Shauna, Tate, and Brylee
Tate and Jace checking it all out!

Baby Turtles
Baby Chicks
Baby Bunnies
Seriously, what a cheeseball!

Baby ducks - they were wigglers!

Jace talked about the Easter Bunny the rest of the day! He had no problems going and sitting on his lap...this kid is fearless! He just had to check him out first.

Our little "jailbird"!
So happy to be in there...do we have our hands full or what?
We had a great time and the weather was PERFECT, we even got a little sunburned, but nothing that didn't go away the next day. I guess spring is finally HERE! I am so excited!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What great pictures! Thanks for letting us come with you guys. Sorry Tate was so ornery; we had a lot of fun though! I really love the pics of Jace with the bunnies. They're too cute. I'm sad we didn't get tate over there!

Riva said...

LUCKY!! I wish we would have known about something like that!! I loved those cute baby turtles!!! Jace looked like he had sooooooo much fun!!

Erica said...

Jace is so cute. I just want to give him a big squeeze! I have NEVER been to baby animal days...apparently I've missed out on the greatest experience of my life!