Friday, March 27, 2009

Well...most of you knew that I didn't want to find out, but Brett said he was going to either way. And if you know my husband well enough, you would know he would play mind games with me for the rest of my pregnancy....a whopping 5 months! I consented to not being the victim of his mind games and decided to find out what we were having. We all felt like this one was a girl and part of me was hoping it would be a girl....and come to find out...we are having a GIRL!!!!


She was very stubborn during the ultrasound and so we didn't get great pics of her face...I hope it has nothing to do with her personality after she is born...but either way we are very excited! Everything looked great and healthy...now the waiting game is on! August 15th can't come fast enough :)

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Congratulations! Don't wish her out too fast - that's when the challenge will begin. We're excited to meet her.

Erica said...

I'm so glad you found out what you were having. I don't know how you can even consider not knowing. I'm just too anal perhaps. I'm excited for you. You'll have one of each, lucky you!

Tosha said...

Yay! Little girls are so much fun! Congrats!

Le said...

Congratulations! As you are well aware girls are way fun!

Amy said...

Congrats Jamee! I didn't know you were pregnant. I haven't been on your blog for awhile I guess! Girls are so much fun. Having two kids is a challenge, but tons of fun too.