Friday, November 21, 2008

More random thoughts, but on a lighter note!

So, I thought I would just post some random thoughts.

First, I can't wait for Thanksgiving....oh how I love stuffing, the company, and a vacation away from this crazy thing called "putting your husband through a graduate program". Although, Brett will probably have to work on homework while we are there.

Second, I am kind of sad that we won't be seeing both sides of the family for thanksgiving...but hopefully, the Eggetts will be coming to see us in December because Brett will be receiving his MS degree, but will still continue to get his Ed S degree.

Third, I can't wait to see Twilight the movie...yes, I know I probably could have seen it already, but I wanted to go see it with my Mom and sisters...hence, I will wait a few more days.

Fourth, I still have a serious passion for cleaning teeth...I LOVE what I do and it is so great that I don't have to work full time!

Fifth, I can't get enough of the conference edition of the Ensign...Oh so good, especially with the changes going on in the world and the trials I am called to bear at this time.

Sixth, I was so thankful for the week vacation to my parents house. I loved every minute I was able to spend with my grandma, and the rekindling time with Jennifer, the bond that Jace built with everyone, seeing my Mom's amazing recovery from her knee surgery, spending time with my Dad, and of course the unlimited feeding of my crazy drive to play games all the time.

Seventh, before driving home from Salt Lake, I was able to catch up with a bunch of friends from high school and also another friend from Hygiene school. It was so great to see those people, and it felt like 3-7 years really had not passed. Friends can be angels in ways they don't even know they are.

I guess that is enough from my crazy little mind...Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving and really contemplates what they are thankful for...I am sure I will be posting those things that top my thankfulness list!

No comments: