Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life in General

Since I haven't posted for awhile, I will give a quick update of what has been happening.
Thankgiving was wonderful. Jace didn't get to experience much of it, but still had fun anyway. We sat down to eat and about 5 minutes later he decided it was nap time...man that turkey worked fast. Jace asks everyday if we can go to the airport...so we can go see grandma and papa again. He definitely doesn't understand the distance or the time involved. We sure do wish we were closer.
I had a second security check at the airport. Silly me forgot to take out a bottle of water. I am so not good at this security thing. I guess I just have the attitude that I don't have anything to hide so search me all you want. It was funny!
Jace was holding onto a cold for about 9 days and so we decided to finally take him to the doctor...and whammee a double ear infection. I told Jace that the next time he has an ear infection to pull on his ears or act more cranky...at least then I would know it was more serious and wouldn't have to wait the week to 10 days before the "cold" is over and the doctor will actually do something.
Brett is almost done with this semester...aka...really busy. There is about a week and a half left. He has so much on his plate, but still is a wonderful father and husband through it all. He will be graduating with his MS on the 12th. I am so proud of him. He gets to be hooded this time!
We put up our christmas tree and decorations and it was just so festive. It really has put me in the mood. I can't wait for christmas morning when we get to surprise Jace with gifts. This is as much fun as when I was a child.
The busy month begins, but I love it!!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun! We haven't gotten to our tree yet, but we have some of our decorations up and it makes our home so much more festive and exciting! Hope to see you soon and it was good talking to you.

Unknown said...

Jace is so big now I can hardly believe it! Congratulations Brett for getting your Master's degree this month!! Yahoo!! Now where will you go from here? Brett is planning on getting his Phd right? Will you be staying in Logan or moving?

Unknown said...

Oh by the way, can you change my email login to the email address Kate.barker@aggiemail.usu.edu

Thanks Jamee!!