Saturday, May 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Both classes 
Jace and Ashlee...they are best friends! 
A tiger and an elephant for the zoo song! It was so cute!
Getting his certificate 
So proud...and yes, he did write his name on his certificate and he did choose pink for the paper color.  But anyone that knows Jace, knows he is ALL boy...no worries about the pink!

Like I said...best friends...or as Jace says "She is my girlfriend"!
And so the relationship drama begins! 
The proud family!
And a little video of just one of the many songs they sang. (don't mind my videoing skills...it's a new camera and I am still getting used to it)
So what is next?  Another year of preschool, even though I think he is ready for kindergarten!

2 comments:

Shay said...

CONGRATS Jace! He looks so handsome.

and I'm loving your hair in the 'family pic.' We need to get together again now that sickness has fINALLY left my home

Shauna said...

What a stud Jamee! I love his big smiles. I'm glad he did so well and I hope you guys are around for another year of pre-school....with us!