Saturday, May 14, 2011

Preschool fieldtrip to Hogle Zoo

We got to see the new baby elephant...Zuri!!!  She was so cute, except she was playing in poop!  YUCK!!!
They could almost touch this turtle if they wanted to.
This little lizard wanted to be where ever her hands were.  It was so cute to watch them.
The ducks! 
The famous lion water fountain drink. 
T-REX...ahhhh! 
Maybe she is my kid...she wanted to check out his teeth!
My two little apes! 
Playing in the playground for a little bit. 
COOLING OFF...by the water ball.  The day was gorgeous and very warm, probably close to 80 degrees.
TRAIN RIDE!
They both could not wait...they were SO excited to go on the train. 
Kaden, Jace and Briggs on the next bench with his Dad. 
Jamee, Mckelle, Christy, Jace, and Kaden.

CAROUSEL
She LOVED it! 
Jace and Kaden on giraffes with Mrs. Sherry in the blue.

It was a wild, crazy day.  There were at least 20 school buses there for fieldtrips, which made it all the more interesting to keep track of my own kids.  Good thing I thought to put Jace in orange...easy to spot!  Overall, it was fun, just exhausting.  They both napped on the way home...but not me, unfortunately.  Isn't that they way it always is...MOM never gets to nap.  Just call me the energizer bunny!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We must have been watching Zuri at the same time because we also saw her doing the same thing on Friday! I saw so many people from here but I didn't see you. It was a beautiful day-- we were lucky we got some great weather!