Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow!!!!

Our first snowman of the season!
While we were in Cedar City for Thanksgiving, I took Jace and a few of his cousins sledding. It was a blast!!


I love the smile on Jace's face. He was cold as you can tell from his red cheeks, but he didn't mind a bit.


A few weeks before Thanksgiving we had the Huffingtons (my sister's family) over and they got all dressed up to go and play outside.  I love how they look like big marshmallows.

Mckelle and Aubree 

I just LOVE the snow...which is such a change from even 2 years ago...when I dreaded it.  But I am learning to just go play in it by shoveling and sledding and hopefully some skiing while I am not pregnant this winter, but we will see how that goes.  I still don't love driving in it, but who does.  Bring on the snow...if it is gonna be cold, we might as well have something to do in it!

2 comments:

Shay said...

I will be your ski partner..well snowboard partner...!

Amy said...

I love that you are loving snow. Its such a waste to hear so many people say they hate it... I agree with you - if its going to be cold lets enjoy some beautiful snow!