Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween 2010

My two cuties!!!
Just waiting to go to the trunk or treat!
For Halloween we went to Judee's and Dave's house so that the cousins could be together.  Aubree is the "pink" dragon, Jace is Darth Vader, Daniel is a Storm Trooper, and Mckelle was a tiger.
Judee and I ran a 5k race that morning and we chose to dress up.  Let me tell you that I won't be running another 5k with a box on my shoulders.  We still had fun even with the mile long hill...at the end!!!



We went to a neighborhood Halloween party with a few of Jace's friends a couple days before hand too. The kids did a pumpkin walk, pin the nose on the jack o lantern, and painted, and then we had lunch.  It was good times!!!


Once again I add my disclaimer...better late than never!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Lots of way fun Halloween activities! Cute costumes and great job on completing a 5k with a box on your shoulders.