Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mckelle's blessing

So I am a little slow on the pictures, because we actually blessed her almost 2 weeks ago, October 11, 2009. And yes, I am totally pulling the typical "mom" by not taking as many pictures of the second child as I did the first. In fact, I didn't even take ANY pictures of Mckelle's blessing day...hence, the professional pictures.
I was so grateful my Mom took the time to make her dress and headband out of the train of my wedding dress. This dress is now a family heirloom.



2 comments:

Erica said...

Jamee, what a beautiful little girl you have! Being the 2nd born(of the second bunch) there are barely any pictures of me so I know how that goes ;)

Mandi Roth said...

LOVE that you made a family heirloom. or your mom did. But what a great idea. Beautiful dress.