Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Pics 10-2009

Since we should only have less than a year left here in Logan, I thought we would do family pictures in Aggie gear! It was actually quite fun to do these poses and the kids did so good! It was so hard to pick which ones I wanted, but here are a few of my favorites!








And YES, Brett and I are "TRUE AGGIES"! For those of you who don't know what that entails, it requires either kissing a true aggie on the A at anytime or on homecoming weekend kissing on the A at midnight. Since neither of us were true aggies before coming here, we went on homecoming weekend when I was pregnant with Jace and kissed over the A at midnight. It was freezing cold and raining...but at least we can say and we do have the card to prove it, that we are "TRUE AGGIES"!

5 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

LOVE your family pictures. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Love your background.

Shauna said...

great family pictures! I like the aggie gear idea. I also really like the feet one, cute :) So yeah I miss ya too. It's hard to get together nowadays, but I'm glad you guys are doing good. We're excited to see you guys too on Thursday. Come ready to party!

Joy Salmon said...

Love them! Miss u!

Nicole Mecham said...

Okay ... WAY CUTE! I love all the pictures. Really fun idea! Sad to hear how little time you have left. I don't know what I will do if everyone slowly starts to move away :( You guys are such great neighbors. All of Jack's friends are such great examples because they have GREAT parents!!!!

Kate and Wiley said...

Hey I gave you that True Aggie shirt when I went to your baby shower for Jace! Good to see its still in use!! Cute!!!!