Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not alot of change!

Had my weekly check today....and I am effaced more (for those of you who are not familiar with that....the cervix is softening...a very important part...hehe). She did say that the baby is in about a -2 station...so she still has quite a bit of dropping to do. In my mind, I don't think she can go any lower, but I guess anything is possible with pregnancy. I am feeling good overall...just really tired and slow at everything. Grocery shopping took me 3 hours the other day....seriously, I am so slow. Mind you I did have Jace with me...not that that is my excuse, but he has a lot of energy and I had been putting it off for about 4 days...making the list a bit longer. My next check is in exactly a week...Yeehaw!

3 comments:

W.M. said...

yay... I can't wait to see your little girl. and I am so glad we are bloggin buddies now cuz...

The Druces' said...

I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! It's SO cute! You should come teach me a thing or too! Besides the fact that I just LOVE being your neighbor...you're awesome! and Im pretty sure your rockin' it as the cutest prego woman around! Thanks for everything!! do you know my blog? kennyerinandaudrey.blogspot.com- nothing to brag about and Im sure you are more updated than it!! :)

Shauna said...

Oh man I feel for ya Jamee! I'm sorry it's getting so tiring. I know the feeling of just wanting to be done and getting that little girl out! Have Jace come over and play this week and give yourself a break! I'll give you a call.