Friday, July 17, 2009

Just a quick update - 36 week check!

Saw the doctor yesterday and everything still looks great! I am still measuring about 2 weeks smaller, but he is not concerned, because we want me to have a smaller baby. As for now the tentative plan is to strip my membranes in 2 weeks and if that doesn't send me into labor then we will for sure induce me on the 10th of August...I think that puts the count down to like 25 days...oh how it can't come soon enough :) He did check me and I am dialated to a 1 and 50% effaced. I will update you again after my next week check! As for names...still having troubles....please send us all your ideas as we could desperately use them :)

7 comments:

Joy Salmon said...

yay! thats super exciting! don't worry if your membranes are stripped you will definetly go into labor very quickly... its not any fun but it will get you going :)

Joy Salmon said...

ohhh and ps I still love the name autumn :)

Shauna said...

yay! I'm excited to meet this new little one! Hmmmm....girl names are hard for me too. But if it was a boy I would say "charlie". I sure do love that name. Hey it could go for a girl too eh...." Charly?"......

Le said...

That was sure fast... for me I guess! Girl names were really hard for us too. Megan spent 3 days in the hospital as baby girl blair and Lindy was 2 days old so I am probably not much help.

Erica said...

I can't believe you could have your baby so soon!!! Girl names, I have a whole bunch floating around inside my head...I'll share them with you.

Kahlyn(like Kaitlyn without the t, Daria, Rory, Lydia, Ariana

Apparently I really like names that end in a. Good luck!

Riva said...

waaaahoooooo!!!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see that baby girl!!