Wednesday, February 25, 2009

About a month late...but...Jace's 2 year old Pics!

I have finally scanned the pictures in and here is what my cute family looks like. Jace did so good. Instead of saying "cheese" to bring a big smile we had to say "smarties"! Smarties are Jace's favorite reward...I always have some in my purse and he responds so well to being obedient if he knows he is getting smarties in the end.

Totally a 2 year old "GQ" shot! He is SO handsome! (and that's not because I am his mom)

This is his "yellow dog". He wishes he could have a dog. He goes around acting like a puppy and will even give you puppy kisses on your check...so watch out!

Of course his truck....he LOVES his truck. I did have to wash it up a bit...but as you can tell that didn't help much.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

He is one cute, handsome boy. And so smart!

Laura said...

What a cutie!! I still think your Jace is the sweetest and most well-mannered 2 year old I've ever met.