Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Kleenex box...one by one!

I went to work the other day and when I came home the camera was sitting on the couch (a little unusual). Let me back up a little here...Brett and I switch Jace at my work when I am done so that Brett can run off to school. So when Jace and I got home and I saw the camera....I thought hum....So I turned on the camera and sure enough I found this cute video of Jace getting into mischief. One of my second thoughts was...this would never happen if I was watching him, but then I realized that it only takes Jace 5 seconds to get into mischief and it totally could have happened while I was home too! Sorry Brett for thinking that your daddy watching isn't very good...you really are a GREAT Dad! I love you!

3 comments:

Judee said...

I love it, I love it, I love it...you are right - they are just tooo cute to get mad at sometimes.

Brooke S said...

I can't even tell you how long it took us to get Chandler to stop doing this!!!! Now, he only gets one Kleenex for his snotty nose. :)

Crystal said...

That is too Cute!!!! Loved seeing you!!!