Thursday, November 15, 2012

A long time coming...

We have an official date for Brett's DEFENSE of his thesis
December 10th, 2012!

I think that those who are close to either of us know what kind of hurdle this has been in our life.  It has been the ups and downs, the bitter and sweet, but most of all a very strengthening experience for our WHOLE family. I know that just because he is defending doesn't mean it is completely over, but it sure puts us a lot closer than we have ever been.  I am so proud of him overcoming so many things to accomplish this task.  I am also SO thankful for a Heavenly Father who answers prayers (not necessarily making the trial go away, but in a manner of solutions).  As a couple we have come closer together than we ever have been!  I LOVE you, BRETT!  You are amazing!

We still ask for all your prayers, because defending won't be an easy task...but we just have to remember we are DEFENDING!

GOOD LUCK BRETT!
WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

No comments: