Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and Fall by the river

For a friday evening activity we decided to go pick pumpkins from a patch.  I have wanted to do this for years and it was everything I imagined in my head.  We ended up seeing several friends while we were there and we each picked a pumpkin that suited us.  Unfortunately, there are no pictures of me and my pumpkin...guess that is the downfall of Mom always taking the pictures.  But really, I WAS there!

Mckelle with her little but big pumpkin.

Jace with his larger than him pumpkin! 
Brett with his large, tall pumpkin.
The pumpkin I chose is perfect for the pumpkin dinner I do on Halloween night.

They gave us a wagon and clippers and told us to go find out pumpkins.  We let the kids cut them from the stem and they LOVED it.

The kids enjoyed the hayride, especially since it was with some neighbors (Mae and Will Stephens) that have moved away about a year ago.
I think this picture just about sums it up of how much fun my kids had.  Yeah for Fall!


Over conference we went back up to Logan for a night and enjoyed an old tradition of walking down the Logan River Walk and enjoying all the fall leaves and color changes.  It was so beautiful and made me miss Logan so much.

1 comment:

Nicole Mecham said...

Oh Jamee! Looking at your blog made me miss you! I haven't had time to look ate everyone's blogs lately. The picture of your kids by the scarecrow at the pumpkin patch is A-dorable! And I love, LOVE, LOVE your family pictures. They turned out so cute!!! You look great ... as always! I still can't believe how big Mckelle is. I kept looking at her thinking, no way she is that big. Miss you guys! I hope life is going great!