Monday, July 16, 2012

Eggett Family Reunion

Hiking to CASCADE FALLS




Painting time with Grandma Eggett
Jace did do some painting, but getting a picture of him was almost impossible.  He was always so busy running around with his cousins and just having a grand old time.

Of course, I did my normal running in the morning.  There is just something great about running in Cedar City...maybe it is the great hill they have and the local high school that is so close by.


We also went to the little lake they have, but I totally forgot my camera that time.  But it was GREAT fun.  It was just like being at the beach, but it was in CEDAR CITY of all places.
It was so great to see everyone.  It does always make me wish that everyone lived a little closer.  Thanks Clyde and Kris for everything...it was WONDERFUL!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Great picture of the kids on that tree! I love that!

Shauna said...

Looks like fun! How was St. George? I miss you friend :)