Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SLEDDING!

We got two sleds for christmas this last year, and with how bipolar this weather is, we haven't been able to use them...until TODAY!  It was perfect!  We were the first ones there and had the hill all to ourselves for a little over an hour.  It was so fun...except the sunburn all three of us have on our faces!  Bad Mommy forgot the sunscreen.
 Look at those SMILES!
 After we were all done sledding, we headed to the top of the hill and just played...making snow angels, throwing snowballs, and of course the kids ate some snow!
I couldn't help be a BIG kid myself...isn't that the best snow angel you have ever seen?  I think so!

4 comments:

Brigit said...

How FUN! You're such a good mom!

Stacie said...

Nice! Sunnie hasn't been sledding before, but I think next year we should invest in a sled ourselves. Oh, and I always forget sunscreen in the winter!

Kim said...

So SO fun! Pretty impressive snow angel. I always forget sunscreen in the winter too.

Olga said...

What a good idea! Why didn't I think of going sledding? That's it, next time I'm home with Lena and there is snow outside I am taking her sledding. :) And seriously, who remembers to bring sunscreen in the winter? ;)