Thursday, September 9, 2010

Better late than never

Jace started Preschool!!!!
The week before it started he said "Mom, I don't have a backpack."  I replied "I don't know if you will need one"...hoping not because money has been kind of tight while we wait for Brett's first paycheck from his internship.  But thankfully the day we went to get our pictures taken at Jcpenny, they were having a killer back to school sale.  They wouldn't let me use my $10 JCP coupon on the pictures so we went to find Jace a backpack...and this is what we found...
Can you tell how stoked he is...it even has wings!!!  I think I am the one who is more stoked because I only paid a whopping $2.13 total for the backpack that is originally $29.99!
He is totally loving preschool and finally is taking an interest in his letters and how to write them.
I just wanted to put this one in here because we were just goofing around with the camera on my phone and it actually turned out okay.

AND FINALLY...a pic that says it all.........
This is how life typically is...Jace is happy go lucky and Mckelle is all DRAMA!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow I finally see how cool Jace's backpack is. I mean Tate was talking about it forever. Glad he is liking pre-school. I'm nervous Tate is going to start falling behind. I really need to work with him more.

Mandi Roth said...

So Cute!! What a big fancy backpack. Love the last picture. Girls are just drama, huh?? but so sweet still!