Friday, April 23, 2010

Soccer 2010

GO TEAM REVOLUTION!!!!

We are halfway through soccer and he loves all the running they do.  He sometimes busts out with his "Buzz Lightyear" arms while he is running, or gets distracted by the stairs, drinking fountain, or anything else that comes in the path of the ball, but overall, he is having fun!  I do have to remind myself that he is only 3 and that he can still be impulsive, and that is it just for fun and learning.  He definitely has the Eggett football gene...he can't help but semi tackle and throwing elbows.  We are working on it.  He is a GREAT first time soccer player!
Jacie - Jace - Nicolas - Preston - Draycen

Getting the gameplan from the coach!

Team huddle/cheer after the game!  Go Team!!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh it looks so fun! I'm glad he's having a good time. I'll have to get Tate onto a team eventually. Love all the park pics too. We're going to miss everyone, but hey if we both end up in Stansbury Park it will be like nothing has changed! We are seriously considering that option now.

Stephanie said...

Fun! I wish Savannah was old enough for some activities like this. She seriously needs something to run off all that energy. Especially on rainy days.

Glad everything is going well with your family! Looks like you are having lots of fun. The other comment was talking about Stansbury park. That must be a hopping place, two couple friends of ours moved there after college. Good luck with all that!

Mandi Roth said...

that is so cute!! I bet he has a lot of fun and will love the time with friends and being active!

Nicole Mecham said...

I am so jealous about the whole soccer thing. It looks so fun! I love the park pictures. The kids are so crazy! I really am going to miss your sweet family. I also try not to think about it to much yet because it's sad. You have been so good to me and I have learned a lot from you. You are such a good mom!