Monday, March 22, 2010

Long Update...so brace yourselves

Sometimes I think...I have nothing to blog about...and then I upload my pics and realize how wrong I was. Here is an overview of the last month and a half...SORRY!!!

GRANDPA AND GRANDMA JENSON...AKA ELDER AND SISTER JENSON

Before they left in February, we met them in Salt Lake one last time at the Gateway Discovery. Here are some adorable pics in no particular order.










SNOW FUN

We usually get this huge mountain of snow out front since we can only shovel the driveway one way. It always makes playing in the snow...FUN!




BATH TIME

I have been bathing the kids together which has made bath time so much easier and way more exciting for the kids! Really, I don't know how my kids turn out to be such hams!




FEEDING TIME MESSES

As Mckelle gets better at feeding herself, I am sure we won't have as many pics like these. I just think it is cute when she makes such a mess...Cherish the moments right?




JUST SOME CUTE KIDS

I can't help but throw some candid ones in here.





I guess that wasn't so bad! Hope you enjoy...and there will definitely be more soon. I haven't uploaded the pics from my phone...but it will have to be another time...I need to get to bed, since the kiddos get up at 6am even with the time change! Cherish the moments right?

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Love, Love, Love all the pics - thanks for sharing so we can see the little ones!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Had fun seeing these pics of your kids today. I love the one in the 'candid' section with them both lying on the floor looking up--their smiles made me smile.

Joy Salmon said...

I love the pictures! it is so good to see your wee ones :) my favs are the bathtime ones! such cutie patooties! love ya!

Shauna said...

The pics are great. I love the ones where Mckelle is smiling huge. It's fun to see them even when we get to see you guys in person quite often. Thanks for today; it was fun! I hope you get a minute to yourself today so you have what you need to keep on "cherishing those moments" :) Getting a moment to yourself can sometimes make all the difference.

Mandi Roth said...

Glad you updated. Your kids are getting so big and they are sooo cute!!! Yes cherish the moments. :)

Nicole Mecham said...

Your kids are adorable! It seems like McKelle has so many different looks to me, depending on how she is smiling or if she not smiling I always think she looks like somebody different in your family. Looks like Jace is a pretty great brother. I adore your little family and I am glad you guys are having so much fun! Lucky kids :)