Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jace just keeps us laughing!

So the other day we were watching the movie Holes...and kissing Kate Barlow had just killed the man she shot and left a lipstick mark on his cheek...this is what Jace said:

"That is why you don't kiss people...you get a rash!"

So funny!

Then today we were just listening to music and dancing around...this is what was said:

Jamee: Jace, can you say Nickelback?
Jace: Tickleback (and then he started to tickle Brett)

He seriously keeps us laughing all the time and is so sweet! I took him out for a walk today, because he has been dying to ride his new Lightening McQueen bike he got for christmas outside...instead of in the house, the little he can do inside. The whole time he kept saying..."Mom, this is SOOO fun!" He really is such a blessing in our lives and we love him so much...lucky us!

3 comments:

Nicole Mecham said...

I just love Jace! I can't get enough of the crazy stuff these kids say. I think I need to start posting funny stuff Jack says or I will never remember! I saw Jace riding his bike and he looked so happy ... great gift! Maybe one day that's not FREEZING we can get the boys out to ride bikes. I think everyone got a bike for Christmas!

Shauna said...

What a cutie! I really love this age. They just start saying the funniest things!

Peggy said...

These are the great moments that get you through the struggles. They just seem soooo smart!