Friday, June 5, 2009

Well, I have been really lazy about updating our blog...I am blaming it on the pregnancy. But to update everyone, we have been busy.
I did end up going to visit family...both sets of grandparents. We had a wonderful time and would have stayed much longer, but I needed to get back for my lamaze class. Luckily, since LaVon is in boot camp, Joy decided to come back with me for a couple of weeks...needless to say we had a blast. We playe games, got pedicures, went to the park (alot), made hooter hiders - mine needs alot of help...it was the trial run, and ate lots of good food. It was great to have her and Cyle here...it gave us a slight glimpse of what it will be like with an infant around...Jace learned a ton about babies.
I had a doctors appointment last week and I am measuring about 2 weeks smaller, which the doctor is totally okay with...he wants me to have a much smaller baby than Jace. My hernia will have to wait until 6 week at least post delivery, but I think I am okay with that. I am having some numbness in my right hand but only at night, the doctor says it should go away after delivery. I just keep thinking it is so hard to go through pregnancy, but so worth it. I see Jace and think he was worth every hard thing I had to go through.
Monday Jace will start swim lessons and is really excited about that. I get to be in the water with him and I think it will just be so fun. He continues to potty train and number 1 is becoming alot easier. He does better on days that I am diligent about it...if I could just be better about it everyday.
Brett still is working on his class...but just the lab part (only a couple of more weeks) and he continues to move forward on his thesis. YAHOO!!!
Jace and I spent a day with GG (great grandma Nelson) since she has been having some health issues. Jace just loves her...he is so lucky to know his great grandmas.
I think that about updates our family...again I apologize for my laziness and can't promise it will get better :)



2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the pics.

Shauna said...

You have been busy and it sounds like it was tons of fun. I'm glad we're doing swim lessons together. Those two boys are just crazy! The pics of Jace are really cute too!